These crunchy protein balls make a quick, easy to prepare and nutritious snack. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (liquid/melted)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined and in a crumbly, paste-type consistency.
- Scoop small spoonfuls and squeeze tightly in the palm of your hands then roll between the palms of your hands into a small ball shape. If your mixture crumbles add some more coconut oil
- Serve plain, or roll in sesame, coconut flakes or chia seeds.
- Refrigerate and they will become firmer.
Recipe by Naed Nutrition