Here’s a delicious recipe for raw, vegan and gluten free chocolate brownies! Perfect for dessert on Christmas Day and much healthier that that Christmas trifle!!
- Grease and line a 20cm square pan with baking paper.
- Process 2 and 1/4cups of walnuts until finely chopped.
- Add 2 and 1/4 cups of fresh pitted dates, 1/3 cup of raw cacao powder, 3 teaspoons of water, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Process until the mixture comes together.
- Place mixture in a bowl and stir in 1/4 cup of cacao nibs.
- Press evenly into your baking pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and dust lightly with cacao powder.